The Prospect of Love
Product Design CompetitionEnter the Competition
To kick off 2017, Airgora invites you to submit original product design ideas that redefine love in the new year. Whether it’s designing furniture for your loved ones, technologies to bring strangers together, or gadgets to make our world more inclusive, Airgora welcomes all innovative product ideas
How to Enter
The Prospect of Love Competition
Get “Likes” on Airgora by sharing your project with friends and peers. The project that receives the most “Likes” on Airgora will win the Community Choice Award.
Rules & Guidelines
- Both professionals and students can enter the competition, either as individuals or as a group
- Winners will be announced on March 30, 2017. There will be two (2) winners. The Grand Prize winner will receive a Bradley Element watch by Eone. The Community Choice Prize winner (project with the most ‘likes’ on Airgora) will receive a Fade Task Light by Box Clever. Both winners and their designs will be featured in Airgora’s SHOWCASE magazine.
- In addition to renderings, all entrants must also consider the manufacturability of their proposed designs. For example, this could include photographs of physical models, CAD drawings, or anything related to how the product can actually be built.
- All content must be yours, or you should have right to use and license it. No copyright-infringing materials will be permitted.
- Do not submit inappropriate content. Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, or in violation of local or international laws.
- Prototypes are not required. However, if a working prototype does exist, please indicate. Contestants are encouraged to include an illustration of their prototype with the entry materials.
- Grand Prize winners will be determined by the jurors. All decisions by the jurors are final. Jurors are prohibited from entering the contest themselves.
- Community Choice Winner will be awarded to the project that receives the most Likes on Airgora. The Likes will have no bearing on the selection of Grand Prize. Likes will not count if the registrant does not accurately complete all of the required fields on the registration form or if the registrant attempts to enter fraudulent data. The Competition Administrators will adjust the favorite counts at any point in the competition to discount favorites from registrants who have not registered properly or who attempt to like a single entry multiple times (including any attempt to use e-mail aliases). Registration data will be kept in strict confidence and used only for verification, to ensure a fair voting process.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email announced in March 30, 2017
- The max number of entries per contestant is three (3)
- The competition deadline date is March 15, 2017
- The Image Ratio / Size / Resolution are 16:9 / 1400px wide min / 72 dpi min
- The minimum number of images required for each submission is three (3)
Who can enter
Winners / Prizes